There were only moments it seemed that I felt well over the Thanksgiving holiday- but we had such a good time. For some reason unknown to me- Chris and I never purchased wedding pictures when we were married back in 2004. I guess it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because the photography place that took our pictures went out of business and we got a wedding cd from them with all of our pictures for $350 instead of paying thousands for a package- which was our only option back in 2004. Well we purchased the cd, printed off about 7 pictures, and had them framed for our anniversary this year- and within the same week of all of that- I lost the $350 cd! I figured it couldn't be far- but we really could not find it- until last Wednesday! Yeah! Thanksgiving day was even better if you can imagine! We received some of the best and most exciting news of our lives and had a wonderful meal together- minus my baby sister who didn't make it to dinner. We started out the day with an amazing breakfast of pumpkin waffles with Chris' parents and then rested until dinner. For anyone that would like to try the pumpkin waffles- I can get you the recipe- we make a special syrup for them too! On Friday I found out that my doctors office had called in a different prescription than I normally get- and it had 30 pills instead of 12, it dissolves on your tongue, and it was only $5 more than my regular stuff! So nice! And then on Saturday as you can clearly see we went to get Christmas trees! Rooks was so cute, he had on a long sleeve turtle neck onesie, a jacket over that, and then a tech vest over that! We put on his cute little dog face beenie and gloves and I think he stayed quite warm- except for his face. After awhile I think his lips went kinda numb because he kept walking around with his tongue out! (See pic below)
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
We had a fun Thanksgiving Weekend too! Hope you guys can come out soon, love you!
Nikki! Your family is soooo cute! It is so fun to see pics of you and your family and the Nebeker family :) HORRAY! :)
Post a Comment