
There's a little bump there- I basically just look like I've eaten too much over the holidays! :) Which is fine- I'm sure I have. I'm feeling a lot better, I still have a few hard mornings every now and then- but I definitely have some of my energy back(I went and helped clean the church for two straight hours this morning -whew!) Dani is due at the end of June so we are about 6 weeks apart and have had a lot of the same symptoms- it's been fun to be pregnant together- and at the same time as my sister-in-law Valeri (she was due on Christmas but no baby yet). This pregnancy has gone by a lot faster, which I think is pretty common with the second one. Rooks sure keeps me busy- he's really into climbing everything lately. :) Well that's the latest!
1 comments:
Congrats yet again. You look so cute! That so fun your having a girl, have you thought of names yet?
Post a Comment