/* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; text-align: center; color:#ff66b4; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal normal 262% Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ff66b4; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ff66b4; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; color: #66B5FF; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 90% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#243816; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#000000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#000000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#78B749; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#243816; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #243816; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #2a1638; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #243816; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Christmas Christmas

What an exciting time of year! I can’t believe everything that’s going on right now! Chris and I feel like we’ve been to Christmas party after Christmas party after Christmas party- and have loved every minute of it. Chris and I decided we wanted to get each other ipods this year and at his work party- I won one! We really enjoyed ourselves at the ward Christmas party too. We have been decorating like crazy- as you can see below. Rooks was a big help of course! We were trying to get moved in at this time last year and barely put any Christmas stuff up- so it was so fun to do it now. We finally sold all the puppies and it was bittersweet. They were so cute and it’s weird not to see them running around the back yard- but the money is nice and we finally got our Christmas shopping done! What a relief! In my last post I mentioned that we received some great news on Thanksgiving day- and that news is that my older sister Dani is pregnant too! We are so excited- it’s been great to be able to relate with each other. My sister that is right below me in the pecking order in our family - Jacky- got engaged a week ago which is exciting cause we haven’t had a wedding in our family for 4 ½ years now! We asked her if they had set a date yet and she said- we’re thinking this spring- so I have kind of teased with her about me and Dani being WHOA pregnant in her wedding pictures! ;) My sister-in-law Valeri is expecting on Christmas day but could go anytime- we are super excited cause they didn’t find out what they are having so it will be fun to find out! Chris’ oldest sister Angela is coming from Washington this weekend and we are hoping to go out to the city and see everyone- weather permitting. I think I am most excited because our ultrasound is coming up and we just can’t wait to see our baby. This baby moves so much- it is so neat to feel again. We’ll keep you posted on what we are having! In case I don’t get around to posting for a while- we wish you all a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
Santa's Little Helper
The tree

The stockings

The Christmas cards

The nativity scene

The centerpiece

4 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

I can't believe you won an IPOD, how cool is that! Your Christmas decor looks fabulous and I bet Rooks just loves the lights and all the new thing's to touch. I love this time of year . . . especially this year cause I get to have another baby come, YAY! Nine months is a long time no matter what anyone says. I hope you are feeling lots better now and I am SUPER excited to find out if you are having a boy or girl next. Love ya, Val

Danielle Hacking said...

I still hope you can come out... those pictures are adorable and the decor is so cute! I love your nativity scene. Thanks for your sweet comments, love you sis!

Veronica and TJ said...

You are such a cute decorator. I am going to take tips from you because I suck:) Your puppies were so cute. How exciting... being prego with your sister. I always thought it would be fun but it wont happen for me. Maybe one of TJ's sisters. We should be home on the 23rd so we will have to do something that week.

Shelby said...

Wow you gals are so busy!! I miss you all so much!! I am glad to hear you are feeling well and how exciting you and Dani will be preggers together. When you see Jacky tell her to get a hold of me, and i need and invite to the wedding!! Merry Christmas