Chris and I went and had our ultrasound on December 17th. We didn't tell anyone we were going and dropped Rooks off at a friend's house(thanks Ryan and Shauna for watching him). We were going to wait until Christmas to tell our families that we are having a girl but it was just too exciting. We put this awesome side profile picture of her in a little gift box to give to our parents- it was super cute. Her heart, stomach, spine, brain, and -well, everything I guess you could say- look really great- she is healthy and strong. I kind of already knew she was because I have been feeling her move around for weeks now! She's a kicker! It's been super fun to compare her ultrasound pictures with Rooks'. Her head is smaller (Hallelujah), her face more slender, and her features more petite. And she is definitely a girl ;) We are still right on track for May 17th- my dad's birthday! We couldn't be more excited! I have no idea what little girl stuff to buy though- it will be interesting to see what we end up with :) Chris is pretty set on the name Kamryn Nichole but I'm keeping our options open for now- I kind of like Reese. I think ~Rooks and Reese~ is so cute! Any suggestions?







2 comments:
Well, you know I am a fan of the name Cameron (Kamryn), but I must say, Reese is a new one to me and I love it! Plus how cute to have Rooks and Reese! Greg won't let me do that, or else i'd start all our kids names with a C. But it seems the wife usually wins the battles so we'll see what happens. We are so excited for you though! Now you can tell me about all the ups and downs of having a second baby before I do it :) Hope you feel good... Megan p.s. how close is you and Dani's due dates?
Aaramie suggests
Rynley (rin-lee)or
Riel (ree-el)or
Akacia (ak-ae-sha)
And continues to give me ideas for you everyday!
Post a Comment