
The puppies are nine weeks old now and SO SO cute. They each have their own fun loving personalities- the middle one is actually my favorite- but- I love all of them and will really miss them. I don't really want to get rid of them but I know that we can't
spread our attention evenly between five dogs, two kids, and each other! :) I want to find them good homes so if any of you know anyone that wants one please leave a comment or email me. We are selling them for $350 and they have had their first set of shots. They are
technically ready to go now but we'd like to keep them at least until Thanksgiving because we have so much family coming in town- and we'll all want to play with them still!
4 comments:
Awwww, little mini Jax's!!! What cuties. I would say I want one, but Greg would have fit with me! No puppies at our house I'm afraid, at least for a while. Hope you are starting to feel better Nikki. Sorry I'm such a slacker at keeping in touch too, but I think about you all the time and laugh at some good memories. I promise I'll be better!
Holy crap... your puppies are so cute. TJ still wants one. I have to talk him out of it quite frequently.
No kidding they are cute!
Nikki, The new pics are awesome. I love the ones of getting the xmas tree. The Puppies are to cute! Luv ya, Mom
Post a Comment