20 years ago....
1. I was 3 years old and I'm sure I was in some kind of pre-school and loving it.
2. I was learning to ride my cute pink bike.
3. Dani and I played together great and we were waiting for our new baby sister Jacky to come along!
10 years ago...
1. I was a teenager and probably pretty moody.
2. I was getting way involved in Young Womens and really liked going to church.
3. My mom was called to be our camp leader so we got to share a blow up mattress at camp.
5 years ago...
1. I was 18 and thought I knew it all.
2. I was working at Burger King for going on two years and had a blast working there.
3. I was taking college night classes and getting ready to move to the big city (Salt Lake :)
3 years ago...
1. I had been married to my husband for almost a year and it was time for a change.
2. We decided to move back to Vernal and both got the first jobs we interviewed for.
3. We were living with my parents and trying to find a house of our own to buy.
1 year ago...
1. I was thirty-nine weeks pregnant and felt like I just couldn't wait another second to bring our gorgeous baby boy into this world and into my arms.
2. I had just left Wells Fargo for maternity leave and was busy at home getting ready for Rooks.
3. I was reading books like crazy thinking I would know it all- but you just have to experience some things. :)
So far this year...
1. We went to Hawaii in January for 10 days and had a blast.
2. We have watched our beautiful baby boy grow up way too fast.
3. We've tried fixing up little things here and there on our house.
4. We have been preparing to go to the temple.
Yesterday...
1. Rooks and I ate lunch with my parents at Canton City and it was the best food I have had there ever!
2. I cleaned my house like crazy getting ready for company to come stay the weekend! Yeah!
3. I talked on the phone to almost every single member of my family.
Today...
1. I am still cleaning!
2. I am going to lunch with my dad later.
3. We are going to visit with lots of family tonight when they get in town.
Tomorrow...
1. Chris, Rooks, and I are going through the temple and are going to be sealed for time and all eternity. My family will become a forever family!
2. We are going to eat at Golden Corral after the temple with the Wilding side of the family.
3. We are going to have a barbecue tomorrow evening with the Nebeker side of the family.
Next year...
1. We are going to plan for baby #2!
2. We might go on a cruise.
3. We would really like to visit Spokane again.
I tag Valeri, Carrie, Megan, Shelby, & Nati- Love ya!
Friday, June 20, 2008
TAG!!!
Posted by Nikki, Chris, Rooks, & Reese Wilding at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment