What an amazing day! We feel so blessed to have the opportunity to go through the temple and be sealed to each other and our little baby boy! There's no place like it on earth!

Vernal Utah Temple- here we come!

Knock knock- who's there?

My awesome little sister Nati watched Rooks for us while we took out our endowments and then brought him down to the temple when it was time for him to be sealed to us!
Thanks Nati!

Chris just lovin' on Rooks!
I am so grateful my best friend and sister Dani was there for me! She really helped me so much that day and she has always been such a good example to me. Love you Dan!

We all just couldn't keep our eyes off of our little cutie!

Our little forever family! I know Rooks is closing his eyes but I still think it's so cute!

This is one of my favorites with the temple in the background!

It was such a perfect day! We really loved every second. Thanks to all our family and friends for all of your love and support. We love you and really appreciate you! Love, The Wildings
5 comments:
This was such a beautiful day! You look so amazing! Everything turned out so well! Lucky!!!!
Nikki - congrats! What a wonderful accomplishment! I'm so happy for you guys. And your little guy is so dang cute - don't they just get funner by the day??
It was the best day! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congradulations! I'm so happy for you guys. I wish we could have been there with you.
It brings back memories of when we went through. It was so neat when they brought Austin and Abbie in to us. It's even more special to know that Carter was born into the covenant that we made that day. Get having more babies so you can expeiance that too.
And thanks again to Chris for all his hard work on our new swing set.
Congrats on the temple sealing! That is such an awesome experience having a child sealed to you. We will be sealing our 3rd child to us this August when we adopt her, I can't wait. :) Very cute pictures!!
Post a Comment