Chris had a few games tonight so we were off to the baseball parks- I even had Rooks in his cute little onesie that says little slugger. So Rooks is a very busy boy now and he just wanted to be down on the ground and moving. He walked up and down the bleachers- went and met new people - and was doing really good. Well all of a sudden I think he got it in his mind that he could walk without holding on to the bleacher- and went head first onto the cement. When I picked him up the top of his forehead and nose were bleeding and his mouth was full of dirt. Poor baby! You can't tell from the pictures- but he was pretty mad. Everyone in the bleachers just stared at me like I was a terrible mom- I sure felt terrible. Probably not as bad as he did. So he's got some pretty bad road rash on his upper right face/head, some on his nose, and a good scratch across his right cheek. Guess we'll just have to see how it looks in the morning. I really felt so bad!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
He is so sweet poor baby .. I will miss you guys so so much
Oh, I am so sorry he got some owies!! I LOVE the hairdo, it's awesome!!!! I wish I could come give your little owies some kisses Rooks! Soon. . . very soon! We love you!
He's such a little sweetie! Had so much fun this weekend! See you soon dearie!
I tagged you, look at my blog to see! Love you!
Post a Comment