My sister Nati took some cute pictures on her camera that I've been waiting for her to go print off for me-and she finally did so here they are!
This is probably my most favorite picture of Rooks- when he is just SO happy!
This is my gorgeous baby sister holding my 10 1/2 month old son at her graduation.Congrats Nati!
Rooks is my dad's only grandbaby and he just loves him- he is so attached! If a few days go by and my dad hasn't seen Rooks- he'll be calling to say- where's that baby? It's cute!







3 comments:
Nikki! OH my gosh your little guy is so cute, how are you? Its been forever. I miss all you guys.
What cute pictures, I love them all! I can't wait to see you guys this week! Love yoU!
I agree, your sis looks so beautiful in that picture. Congrats on her graduation!
Post a Comment