My Kids
I can't believe I have a two month old AND a two YEAR old! It's crazy! I can't believe how much harder it is with TWO kids- and how wonderful it is. We took the kids to their checkups this week and they are both doing GREAT! Rooks is 30 lbs 3oz and Reese is 11 lbs 3 1/2 oz. It's so funny- Rooks's head circumference is 51 1/2 cm! My head circumfercence is 54 cm! We seriously fit into the same size helmet- not kidding! They both got shots and barely cried- I was so grateful. The whole appointment went so smooth. Anyway- here are some cute pictures of "my kids".
Rooks got in to Natalie's makeup when she wasn't watching him and he went crazy! I felt so bad for him cause he got glitter in his eyes! Poor thing! Cute picture though right?
Rooks is always trying to put Chris's shoes on and wear them around.
Dani fussin' over her baby :)
This is me trying to keep the sun off my baby with one hand AND cover her ears from the loud sirens with the other.

Rooks getting excited for the SpongeBob float!

The Sponge Bob float- Rooks loves Sponge Bob. Some people don't like him- but I love him.

Reese - 2 Months Old
.JPG)
There just aren't words to express how neat this day was. A father blessing his daughter- I never had that ya know so it's just really special to me. I hope Chris knows how neat I think it is that he got to bless his baby girl- and I hope Reese knows (one day) that she is SO lucky to have a father that can bless her. I took her to church dressed in her pj's so the dress wouldn't get all wrinkled in the car seat- so I get to the church and I get the dress on her, the tights, the booties, the headband and bow- AND she messes her pants- nice! :) My whole family and most of Chris's were there. We had lunch with his family right after church and dinner with my family later. It was such a perfect day, I'll never forget.
We didn't get the greatest pictures, we'll have to put her in her dress and try again.
.JPG)
My sisters and I wanted to take some cute pics for my parents 30 year anniversary this year. We went up to Tyson's parents house- it's beautiful up there and they have this gorgeous canal running through the back of their property. We just started snapping away and we actually got some really great shots. By the time it was over though- I think all three of the kids had melt downs. We were all tired and hungry- bad combination in my family. :) We put the pictures in a collage type frame that holds over 40 pictures and it turned out awesome. We gave it to them this last weekend while everyone was in town for the blessing- it was really neat- my mom got a little teary eyed- I knew she would. I couldn't even look at it without bawling- it was so beautiful. I just think it's really neat that us sisters and our families were able to get together to do it- AND enjoy it and get along with one another. SO anyway- Happy 30th Ma & Pa!
Rooks getting excited for the SpongeBob float!
The Sponge Bob float- Rooks loves Sponge Bob. Some people don't like him- but I love him.
Reese - 2 Months Old
Reese's Blessing
8/2/2009
There just aren't words to express how neat this day was. A father blessing his daughter- I never had that ya know so it's just really special to me. I hope Chris knows how neat I think it is that he got to bless his baby girl- and I hope Reese knows (one day) that she is SO lucky to have a father that can bless her. I took her to church dressed in her pj's so the dress wouldn't get all wrinkled in the car seat- so I get to the church and I get the dress on her, the tights, the booties, the headband and bow- AND she messes her pants- nice! :) My whole family and most of Chris's were there. We had lunch with his family right after church and dinner with my family later. It was such a perfect day, I'll never forget.
30 Year Anniversary Pics
7/25/2009
My sisters and I wanted to take some cute pics for my parents 30 year anniversary this year. We went up to Tyson's parents house- it's beautiful up there and they have this gorgeous canal running through the back of their property. We just started snapping away and we actually got some really great shots. By the time it was over though- I think all three of the kids had melt downs. We were all tired and hungry- bad combination in my family. :) We put the pictures in a collage type frame that holds over 40 pictures and it turned out awesome. We gave it to them this last weekend while everyone was in town for the blessing- it was really neat- my mom got a little teary eyed- I knew she would. I couldn't even look at it without bawling- it was so beautiful. I just think it's really neat that us sisters and our families were able to get together to do it- AND enjoy it and get along with one another. SO anyway- Happy 30th Ma & Pa!







1 comments:
The perfect post! Loved it! I think the pics of Reese are adorable, what a sweetheart! It was so special, like you said, hope she always remembers how neat it is to have a daddy that can do those things for her ;) Love you sis! Hope Rooks gets better soon so you can come on out!
Post a Comment