/* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; text-align: center; color:#ff66b4; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal normal 262% Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ff66b4; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ff66b4; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; color: #66B5FF; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 90% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#243816; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#000000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#000000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#78B749; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#243816; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #243816; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #2a1638; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #243816; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, August 8, 2009

5 Year Anniversary

Wow! Chris and I hit the five year mark on Thursday August 6th! It'll be an anniversary to remember- the kids and I have been sick sick sick! Chris was going to take Thursday and Friday off so we could go out to the city and do something fun- well after Rooks started to get sick on Tuesday- we knew we weren't going anywhere. He took the days off anyway- and I am SO grateful for it! He has taken such good care of us! I started to show symptoms Wednesday night and Reese woke up with a fever of 102 Friday morning! We all are still feeling pretty rotten but decided we needed to get some fresh air today. We took Reese to Wade & Marie's to rest, (thanks guys- SO glad she was good for you)- gathered as much energy as possible, and took off on our bikes. We biked from our house to the tennis courts at the high school and played for awhile (I beat Chris- barely). I took the spray bottle and it kept Rooks entertained almost the whole time- just like I knew it would! I told him to go spray the bugs and he did! :) We then biked around the new collage and down to kids canal. We ate our little lunch of pb&js and played in the water for a few seconds- I didn't want Rooks getting any sicker. We biked from there all the way back to Wade & Marie's and it was a blast. Rooks loved being the center of attention- it doesn't happen all that often anymore. We all were pretty tired after that- but it was so nice to get out of the house. We did manage to make it to dinner at least on our actual anniversary- I guess more celebrating is in store for us when we all get feeling better!
The last five years have been the best Chris- I love you!


Chris thought this was so funny- I was right next to the water and could barely reach to rinse my foot off!

Poor little booger boy


Thirsty little man




My new mountain bike- isn't she a beaut?

4 comments:

Danielle Hacking said...

Looks like a fun day! I'm so sorry you guys are sick, hope it goes away soon! We are praying for you, I love your new bike, glad you were able to get out of the house! Love you guys!

Valeri Crockett said...

I didn't know that you got a bike trailer already. HOW FUN!!! Your little trip sounded like a blast! J.D. and I LOVE those kind of adventures. Happy Anniversary!
And get better soon, being sick is NO fun!!!
;) Val
PS I don't know how I'm going to handle Jovan crawling and getting to whatever he wants. . . AHHH! It's like a vacuum running 24/7!

Valeri Crockett said...

Oh, and I think your mountain bike looks awesome. I can't wait to go riding with you!

The Natalie Page said...

CongratS!!!! Wahoo..love the new bike. see you soon