/* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; text-align: center; color:#ff66b4; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal normal 262% Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ff66b4; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ff66b4; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; color: #66B5FF; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 90% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#243816; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#000000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#000000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#78B749; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#243816; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #243816; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #2a1638; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #243816; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, August 27, 2009

3 Months Old

Reese is three months old today! Where has this summer gone? I'm actually not that sad to see it go- I LOVE the fall. The leaves, things finally cooling off, & of course my b-day! I'm going to be 25! Man I remember thinking- 25! That's OLD! :) Anyway back to Reese- some days she is a complete angel- and I get my house clean and the bills paid and I have time to play and read to Rooks before nap time and- well - it's super nice. Most of the time though- she is a handful and keeps me on my toes. She is one high maintenance little chi ca and I LOVE her to pieces. She is up to 12 1/2 pounds and I swear it's mostly in her chubby cheeks! The rest of her really has stayed quite thin. She's an eater though- she loves her bottle. She is sleeping through the night from around 10pm to 7:30am. NICE! She loves to cuddle, with me or her daddy, or just a plain ole blanky. Her eyelashes and hair are really starting to grow and she's just so girly - I love it! Today my mom's office had an open house at their new location so I got the kids all dressed up and went. It was fun to have my mom showing them off- I couldn't believe how many people stopped by to tell me how beautiful my children are. It was neat. So here's my 3 month old beauty in her little summer dress.






3 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

Such cute pictures Nikki! We couldn't get our computer to burn the CD on Sunday. J.D. is going to load all the pictures on our website when he gets home today and you can download them off there. I went ahead and sent some of the best to your email for now. I hope you are having a great day! I bet you mom loved showing off the kids;)
Love ya,
Val

The Natalie Page said...

Happy Three Mouths RE RE
Love ya Nikki

Danielle Hacking said...

so cute! I love these pictures of her! Can't believe 3 whole months have gone by! Time flies! See you guys soon! Give the kids a kiss for me!