Reese Nichole Wilding was born on Wednesday May 27th 2009 at 10:47am. She was 7 lbs even and 20 inches long! What a difference from having a 8lbs 8oz baby! She is just the most beautiful little girl, she's sure fussy- but we don't mind! We were only at the hospital 30 hours- it is SO nice to be home and moving around well! We are all doing fabulous and are so grateful for how wonderful everything is going! These are most of the pics I have right now- I'll post more later and write more later after I've had some real sleep! Thanks to all for all your prayers!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Oh My Gosh!!!! I love the pictures! Could she be any sweeter? Oh, I can't wait to hold her tomorrow!!! Love you guys!
Ohhhh, what a sweetheart! I bet you loved only having a 7 pounder! I can't wait until you can get some rest and fill us in on how everything went, and show some more pics of beautiful Reese! Yay!
Oh my goodness, she's so beautiful! You have the cutest kids! Glad to see you all are doing great! Congrats!
She is so beautiful!! We are so excited for you guys. We will come see you guys the next time we are in Vernal.
CAN'T wait to meet her!!!!! Congratulations!!! She is beautiful beautiful beautiful!
Congrats, guys! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment