/* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; text-align: center; color:#ff66b4; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal normal 262% Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ff66b4; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ff66b4; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; color: #66B5FF; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 90% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#243816; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#000000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#000000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#78B749; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#243816; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #243816; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #2a1638; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #243816; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, June 7, 2009

One Week Old

I can't believe how fast time is flying- I knew it would I guess- it sure did when Rooks was born too! We are all still doing great! I took Reese to her one week appointment last Thursday and she gained 12 ounces in 8 days! Her doctor was completely thrilled with her! She really is filling out and fitting into her clothes better. I'm only able to breastfeed her a few times a day because I am SO sore- but she is great to go back and forth between me and the bottle. She is such a good baby- I am totally in love with her. Rooks is so good with her- he comes over several times a day and wants to hold her- I need to get a picture of that! :) It's darling. I survived the first week alone with two kids and I'm feeling really blessed and have a great outlook on how the summer is going to go. Hope you are all doing GREAT!!!!!
Reese- 11 Days Old

I swear I didn't move her hands like this or anything! She was posing all on her own!
Reese LOVES to sleep on her daddy - he calls her his little Reeses Pieces

Cutie Pie

Four generation picture- That's my mom's mom- my Grandmother - Theta Jones

Chris and the kids- Reese was one week old in this picture- I couldn't get one of just her- things got really hectic after this

3 comments:

Danielle Hacking said...

Thanks for the pix so cute! Hope u guys are doing ok love u all and can't wait to see u friday!

Valeri Crockett said...

That is the most precious picture E-V-E-R. I can't believe you didn't pose her. What a princess! I'm SO excited to meet her. Travel safe and we'll see you this weekend!
Love,
Val
PS I hope your recovery is going well Nikki, I pray for you often. . . hope it helps;)

Anonymous said...

Nicki,
She is so beautiful! Im so glad that everything went good for you guys! She has so much hair, poor summer is still so bald but its nice for me cuz i dont have to do it ever. anyways her pictures are adorable. love kim