Will you look at those teeth? Rooks totally has my teeth from when I was little.

Rooks had a checkup
yesterday- I didn't take him right when he was 18 months because he was so sick then. He's had a little bit of a runny nose this week but I decided to take him anyway. His
doctor said he is doing great! His head is 51 centimeters around- 95
th percentile! That's so funny to me- his daddy has a big noggin- they say bigger the head- the more brains- and smarter the person ;) He was born with a big head- my tailbone felt it for an entire year after his birth! He weighs 29 pounds- 85
th percentile- and is just over 33 inches long- 75
th percentile. His
appetite has definitely increased over the last few months and I think he's going through a bit of a growth spurt. His clothes are getting smaller on him- that's for sure. I'm going to need a new spring wardrobe for him soon! Kid to kid- here I come! His docter recommended me to a place here in Vernal called Prime Time for Kids- they do a lot of developmental activites and she said it would definitely help to get him talking. So as soon as his little cold is gone we'll have to check it out. Prego pics are coming soon!
3 comments:
Yes, Yes, belly pics are a must sista! Had fun with you guys on Saturday, such a quick trip, but glad you guys got to come out. Rooks's little teeth are so cute!
So I've totally missed out on reading all the stuff you write on the side about Rooks because I've been loading your page with Mozilla and it makes it all weird and I can only read your posts and that's it. Anyways, J.D. figured out that I have to open it with Internet Explorer. . . I should have asked him to figure it out ages ago!!!!!!!! Your page looks normal now and you have all these cute pictures down the side. Anyways, I LOVE IT! I just laughed about him running to the window and squeeling when Chris gets home, pointing his finger at your dogs, showing you how he "chews" (and will you PLEASE have him teach Lincoln how to chew. . .we've got issues!), sleeping with his lion ( I didn't know he had a favorite stuffed animal! I should know these thing's. . . I'm his aunt, shame on me!). Thanks for coming this weekend! You are such a good person Nikki, I just love having you as a sister-in-law! I hope Rooks is getting better. I need to make a trip out so Lincoln and him can go wild together! Now that I'm not super preggo, or doing the postpartum stuff, or living at the hospital with a baby who has RSV. . . I NEED to come visit. I can't believe I haven't been out there since August!
Wow this was long;) I didn't get to ask you how you have been feeling? You are showing and you look so cute!
Take care and take it easy when you can. . .I know what little toddler boys can do to energy!
Love,
Val
Golly, this should have been an email. . oh well. . haha!
THIS IS SO SO SO CUTE... HE IS A STINK
Post a Comment