Last night at dinner Rooks ran into the kitchen and waited for me to lift him into his booster seat and buckle him in and snap the tray on- and then he folded his arms to bless the food- ALL on his own! So cute! Chris and I usually just have to ask him once and he's really good about doing it- but it really just melted my heart for him to do it on his own and know when to do it. I said -Good Job Rooks- and then he started clapping for himself! :) He's a funny kid. I feel that teaching my children to pray is one of the most important things I could ever teach them in this lifetime. Today I had another Dr.'s appointment and everything went just fine- which I am so grateful for. The baby's heartbeat was at 148 bpm and I'm measuring perfectly for being 27 weeks. Third trimester - here I come! This baby is going to be here before we know it- time is going by so fast. I don't know why Chris and I got such a boy looking car seat-(oh maybe because we were first time parents) but I found a really cute pink car seat cover at target.com that I'm seriously thinking about getting. Hope everyone is doing well!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What a good boy Rooks!!! When Lincoln folded his arms for the first time I just wanted to cry. . . probably because I feel like learning to pray is so important as well. Parenting is so rewarding when you teach and remind them to do stuff. . . and then one day they do it on their own. Lincoln put his own shirt on a couple days ago and I wanted to SHOUT for joy! The littlest milestones mean a lot to a mom!
I'm so glad all is going well with the little girl! I'm so excited to meet her! I would have had to do something about our car seat if I would have had a girl. . . a pink cover is a great idea for you!
See you soon!
LOVES:)
Val
You are doing a lot of things right! Rooks is a wonderful little boy and so smart. We are so excited that all is going well for you with this pregnancy and can't wait to meet this new little one too.
Post a Comment