/* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; text-align: center; color:#ff66b4; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal normal 262% Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ff66b4; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ff66b4; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; color: #66B5FF; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 90% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#243816; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#000000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#000000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#78B749; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#243816; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #243816; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #2a1638; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #243816; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rooks Being Cute

I realized I haven't been that great about taking pictures of Rooks and posting them. He is growing up so fast. He is just as cute as ever and very very busy. The other day he learned to climb up on my very tall kitchen chairs and bar stools, he pushed one of them over to the counter, climbed up on the counter, crawled over to the faucet, turned the water on, and then pushed the faucet so the water ran on the counter top where he was instead of into the sink. And then he got to play in the water- which he loves. With all this climbing and water works going on- Chris and I have decided to take him swimming at the Rec Center tonight. Then he can climb and play in the water at the same time because they have a really cool play ground thing in the water. He has been great about Nursery at church up until this last Sunday- he wouldn't let me put him down for about a half hour. Then I crept out when he wasn't looking and they said he was fine. I'm not really sure why he was so sensitive that day- he just was. Everything is going great with my pregnancy, which I am so grateful for. I promised myself I was going to take more prego pics this time- but I haven't. I still just look fat and not pregnant. :) Maybe in a few more weeks. Today on the way home from going to Wal-Mart and meeting my mom for lunch- Rooks fell asleep in the car- yep- with the sippy cup straw in his mouth- So Cute!
Rooks sporting his new shirt from Hawaii- thanks Mom!
What a cheeser!
This video is way dark for some reason, but all you need to hear is Rooks laughing so it's okay. It's so funny!









4 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

I LOVE LOVE his giggle and of course that contagious little smile. He is such a cute kid and I agree. . .growing too fast!! I haven't been to V-town in such a long time. I think the last time was the reunion with Angela and William so I think that's a great idea! J.D. hasn't been there since March of last year. Isn't that crazy? We are having the blessing the first Sunday in March. You ARE showing and I don't think you look fat. . . so take a picture!
Love you guys oodles and oodles!
Val

Hanberg's said...

What a sweet laugh! Sometimes the craziest things amuse these kids! Can't wait to see your cute belly pic :)

Danielle Hacking said...

That is so cute! I love his laugh! Can't believe how big he is getting. Please post a pic, I know you're showing :) Love you sis!

Angela and William said...

There's few things that I enjoy listening to as much as babies and little kids giggling!
Thanks for the post!