/* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; text-align: center; color:#ff66b4; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal normal 262% Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ff66b4; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ff66b4; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; color: #66B5FF; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 90% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#243816; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#000000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#000000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#78B749; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#243816; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #243816; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #2a1638; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #243816; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Friday, January 16, 2009

Monthly Check-Up

(This is how I would love to decorate the new baby's room - it's kind of expensive so I'm waiting to see if it's ever going to go on sale.)

I first just wanted to write and say that Rooks is feeling much better. His rash is all cleared up and we are going to attempt taking him to nursery for the first time this Sunday- wish us luck. I've heard the best thing to do is to just walk them in there and say goodbye and don't look back. I don't know if I can do that though if he starts crying. Maybe I'll just hang out in there with him for awhile- we'll see. I had a doctor's appointment today- just my monthly checkup- and everything went great- other than waiting an entire hour to get in to see my doc ;) . It's got to be hard to try and run an office with regular business hours when you're on call 24/7 to go deliver babies too. I can't even imagine. The baby's heartbeat was at 162 which is great and the doc said the ultrasound we had in December looks wonderful. I feel SO blessed that this baby is healthy and strong. She is kicking hard already- Chris even got to feel one of her little kicking fits the other night for the first time- SO neat! She seems to do like full body shakes sometimes too- it feels incredible. I am just so grateful for the opportunity to bring another sweet little spirit straight from heaven into this world. I was worried about it for awhile- wondering if Rooks and this baby will be too close together- ya know- if we'll be able to handle life with TWO kids. But then I realized that I just need to trust the Lord and everything will be okay. Time is going by so fast and I know she'll be here before we know it.

4 comments:

Veronica and TJ said...

That would be a super cute baby room. Good luck with nursery. I have heard the same thing about just walking in and walking right out. Anyways... I tagged you. Go to my blog for directions.

Valeri Crockett said...

I TOTALLY love that bedroom decor!!! I hope it goes on sale!!!!
I am so sorry Rooks has had to go through the infections and then all the rashes. . . I am praying that he can get all better soon!! Give him hugs and kisses for me. You are going to be a GREAT mother of two, I have NO doubt. I'm so excited for you to meet Jovan!!!!!! I put more pictures on my blog (sorry it took me so long!) See you soon!!!

Danielle Hacking said...

She will be here before you know it! Can you believe it? I love that bedding, you should get it no matter what! How did Rooks do in nursery, I tried to call you yesterday, call me when you get goin today! Love you!

Shelby said...

How cute, I love it!I understand the wait at the Dr. Office. I am glad to hear somebody not being mad about it. I am usually the one they get mad at when they don't get back for a while haha. I am happy to hear you are doing well!