A couple weeks ago we got free tickets to Lagoon from Dani & Tyson's company. They weren't using them so they passed them on to us- Thanks guys! We had a blast! We went with Valeri, Jd, & Lincoln- they were so fun to go with. Lincoln and Rooks rode a ton of rides together and we got to take turns watching the boys with Val & JD so we could go on "big kid rides" ;) Marie and Wade watched the babies for us-which was awesome- I think they would have been just a bit too small to really appreciate it. Anyway here is the octopus ride- one of our faves. I got soaking wet- but it was all good.
Chris decided no more "circle rides" so had to ride the swings without him :( He took some great pictures though.
Jd's feet were practically dragging on this ride- he's so tall!
Rooks and Lincoln really thought they were driving this car- so funny!







3 comments:
We had the best time EVER! Thanks for posting these!!! See you soon!
Great pictures! After seeing how quick the ride was going on the little video, I'm amazed that you got such good shots of the boys and the rides. It's great to put pictures with the stories we heard. I never get tired of seeing these kids. That tilt of the head and smile from Rooks is definitely a favorite! I'm so glad you all had such a good time.
Cute pics! I'm glad you all had fun! On the previous post, I'm sorry I haven't commented until now, but you guys will make it, take it a day at a time, and just enjoy life, easier said than done right? Love you sista!
Post a Comment