It's January 4th and I'm just barely getting to post about everything that went on in December! Now that everything with Jacky has quieted down and we all are breathing a little deeper- I'm finally going to put the few Christmas pics that I do have on the blog. I am super disappointed in my lack of picture taking- I didn't even get one picture of Reese opening anything- she really wasn't that into though- next year will be different. We had a wonderful Christmas- we got spoiled rotten. My kids were like on toy overload for the following week- they loved everything they got- and they got a lot! Chris and I didn't really get them that much cause I knew our families would!
My Dad let Rooks open the gift from him on Christmas Eve- boy did it keep Rooks occupied the rest of the night- he loved it.
Rooks loving his Iron Man & Obadiah
This little etch a sketch is definitely for the church bag!
The three grandkids on the Nebeker side. Rooks did not care about getting his picture taken. We just wanted a quick shot of them all in their Christmas jammies.
I love Reese's crazy hair! This is usually what it looks like in the morning. :)
And this is what it looks like all combed and pulled up in a pony- I love it- it looks like a little fountain!
I never did any kind of post when Reese turned 6 months- so I wanted to at least get a few shots of her during such a fun month!







2 comments:
Love the post, and the pics! I just updated mine as well, where does the time go? The blanket and scarf are so cute! You did a way great job! How did you like Sherlock Holmes, I know, Avatar was better right? Well, have a good weekend deary and call me! Love you guys!
I just read all the stuff about your sister. That is so scary. I am glad she is okay and was able to come home for the new year. Your kids are adorable... as usual:) I need your home address so I can send your a invitation to my shower. Text me 801.520.4482.
Post a Comment