/* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; text-align: center; color:#ff66b4; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal normal 262% Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ff66b4; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ff66b4; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; color: #66B5FF; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 90% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#243816; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#000000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#000000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#78B749; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#243816; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #243816; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #2a1638; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #243816; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Monday, December 14, 2009

So Much for Updating Weekly :)

Wow! It been quite a while since I posted- I really want to get better about updating this thing weekly- but man it's been crazy around here! We've been sick for two weeks and I swear there has been something going on almost every day or night! Today I said goodbye to the baby tub- it was kinda sad. Now that Reese is sitting up so well on her own I decided to let the kids take a bath together for the first time today. They LOVED it! Rooks did not want me to get Reese out- he was like hanging on to her leg- it was so funny!
Rooks was obviously too busy for pictures!



We started Reese on solids after her 6 month checkup and getting the ok from her doctor. Her appointment went great! You couldn't tell she had a little cold- she was so smiley and giggly the whole time- the doctor and nurses loved her. Her doctor literally said- She is perfect! That was nice to hear. She is 15 lbs 8oz and 26 inches long. Not sure what her head circumference was but she was in the 50th- 55th percentile across the board. She loves to eat rice cereal, pear juice, sweet potatoes, squash, and pears. What a doll!



Rooks was pooped after going up on the mountain to ride 4-wheelers and pick out a tree! We went up the day after Thanksgiving and it was a blast!

Reese was not very happy about being sat down in the snow! Ethan was fine with it though- cutie pie!

My bro-in-law Tyson took this picture- he's all- Don't worry, I got the WHOLE 4-wheeler in there. Thanks Tys- you're great!


I promise Rooks is smiling underneath his little Elmo face mask- he had a ball!


Thanksgiving Day 2009 - look at Reese's crazy hair- it cracks me up! I had a spider vein lasered two days before this picture and a broken blood vessel in my eye- so I was kind of a mess. :) It was funny- Dani and I dressed both our boys almost exactly alike!- Plaid shirts and jeans
We attempted Christmas pictures this year up at my Mom & Dad's- they always put up a gorgeous 16 foot tree so that was our back drop! They turned out better than I expected so I was happy. Thanks Mom, Dad, & Jacky for taking the pics and trying to get my kids to cooperate!

The fam- Chris is like pinning Rooks's legs down so he wouldn't kick anymore- ha ha. All in all it turned out pretty cute though. I was just grateful to even get pictures taken!

This was the one and only good picture of Rooks we got that night- cause he was not havin' it after awhile.
My two beautiful, happy, healthy angels! Rooks practiced and practiced his smile- so cute!

I tried to take Chris's picture but they were practically all neck shots cause I'm so short! Ha ha! My mom had to take this one too. Oh what a handsome hubby!
I L-O-V-E this picture- it's not very often we get a picture of just us two!


For not being very photogenic- this one isn't too bad!


2 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

I bet they loved their bath time together, so cute!! That's so funny that he was holding on to her leg and didn't want her to get out.

The pictures of her eating solids are so fun. She looks like she's in heaven.

Cute post Nikki! I think your Christmas pictures are awesome;)

Danielle Hacking said...

I think you are VERY photogenic, so beautiful! I love all of the pictures!
Can't wait to see you guys soon!