My younger sister Jacky is being transported by ambulance to Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City right now. She lost vision in her left eye yesterday evening and got it back late last night. After a series of doctor visits in Roosevelt today, her cardiologist was finally contacted and ordered her there immediatly- as her loss of vision is directly connected to her lifelong issues with her heart. They think she might have some sort of clot or that there might be damage to her pig valve. Please remember her in your thoughts and prayers. I will be updating my facebook/blog with any/all updates for friends and family. Thank you all.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
We will be praying for her Nikki and for your whole family. We love you.
Let me know if there is anything I can do! I would love to send something to the hospital if you get her room#. Email me.
Love, Val
Post a Comment