Rooks is 2 Years Three Months Old Today! He is SO full of it! He loves to read books, play outside, and go see his grandparents! He loves it when daddy comes home. He is always wanting to hold Reese and feed her and love on her. He is constantly giving her kisses. People always ask me -How is he doing with not being an only child anymore- and I always say- he loves it! If anything he would smother Reese with kisses. He is mommy's big helper- anything I'm doing- he wants to do. He still loves Nemo but is finally opening up to other movies and shows too. He is slowly starting to talk a little more each day- he'll say new words all the time. He is so smart, sneeky, energetic, and full of love! Rooks we love you bud- you are our sunshine!
Reese is four months old now! She is doing so good! She doesn't like to be laying down for a second! She likes to be up up up! She loves her daddy and big brother- they make her laugh the hardest! She is up to 14 lbs- doubling her birthweight in four months-I think that's awesome! She is fitting into all her 3-6 months clothes great. She is sleeping 10-12 hours through the night but DOES NOT NAP! I guess I can't complain though. She loves her bottle and hasn't made it three hours between feedings in two weeks! She likes to eat every two- two and half hours. She is growing and happy and smiley and so sweet! Reese we love you - you have been a great little addition to our family!
Reese Nichole ~ Four Months Old
This is Reese just barely waking up- I think she looks just like me when I wake up- still tired!
I just love pictures of her sleeping- when she is so peaceful. She sure is a handful when she's awake!
We had Wade and Marie over for dinner tonight and decided to break out the new Wii Resort game. This is Wade and Marie sword fighting- they did great!







2 comments:
Oh my gosh, great update! I love all the pictures! They are both getting so big! I am starting to see Rooks in Reese... she is so precious Nikki! Love you guys! Oh, Bonnie might be coming out tomorrow, so I'll send your B-day gift with her if she does come out!
I haven't been able to get on your blog for awhile. It kept saying I wasn't a reader. . .anyway it let me on today!! WHAT AN UPDATE!! I LOVED reading it. I think Rooks is looking more and more like Chris, it's crazy! Reese is a knock out, hands down.
We are thinking about coming to Vernal this weekend. J.D. just has to find out if he can miss his class on Monday. I agree, it's been too long since we've seen you! I'll let ya know!
I love all your Halloween decor. I don't have a single decoration for Halloween. Is that PATHETIC or what?! Maybe I'll try to hit up some sales after the holiday so I don't find myself wanting them next year and then have to pay full price for them.
Anyways,
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Val
Post a Comment