Hogle Zoo!
I turned the big 2 5 last Saturday and we decided to go to the zoo since the weather was gorgeous! I had a great birthday! It was such a fun day! Chris and I hadn't been to the zoo since we dated- we were so excited to take Rooks! Just like back then- I took more pictues of animals than us! :)
Wade being silly as usual!
My nephew Lincoln, Rooks, and I on the carousel!
The giraffes were my fav!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!
Rooks was trying to give this monkey a leaf through the glass- so cute!
Man she has some crazy hair! I love it!
~Rooks~
This is Rooks's face after he go potty!
Chris and Rooks got really into building forts over the past few weeks! Rooks has a ball playing and reading books inside them!
Peek a boo!
Totally out asleep with his hand on his face! :)
Rooks and I were laying on my bed the other day and I asked him if he was hungry. He said, "Yeah Mom!" So I said, " Well go make us some lunch then!" So he scampered off the bed and ran down the hall. When I came into the kitchen this is what I found!
I'm cooking Mama!
~Reese~
See these toes? I want them!







1 comments:
So cute! I love all the pictures! The zoo was fun, we'll have to go in another 5 or so years! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment