That's right- I let my two year old lick the cake batter! Oh life was over when it was all gone! :) I can't believe I have a two year old- it's nuts! We had a party for Rooks last night and it was super fun! Rooks had a great time anyway- I felt like I was running running running! We spent the 4th of July with Chris's sister and her neat family- what a blast! A pool party and fireworks- what more could we ask for? It was great! My sister finally had her baby last Thursday and everyone is doing great! He is ADORABLE! I just love and miss him so much! Dani and baby Ethan are coming out for a week in August when we bless Reese and I can NOT wait! Reese is six weeks old today and time has flown by since she's been born. She is doing great- she is quite the fussy baby but I know it won't last forever so I'm trying to deal with it as best as I can. Around 1PM the kids are finally both dressed, fed, and bathed! Some days they both nap in the afternoon so I get a little break which is nice. Life is crazy with two kids! Good and crazy! Well that's the latest around here!
He was in heaven!
I said- Rooks, where's your pretty smile? -And this is what he did- what a stink!
Wahla! The finished product! White cake with chocolate frosting- yum!!
He climbed right in the second they got this car out of the box- he wouldn't get out so they just built the car around him! :) Silly kid!
Rooks LOVES this little car!
Rooks would NOT get out of his car to open presents- so we just handed them to him inside it and then he was interested!
Rooks had just stuck his finger right in the flame of one of the candles- I felt SO bad! He cried for a few seconds and then he was fine. Poor thing!
Rooks blowing out his candles!

.jpg)

.jpg)







1 comments:
Wow what an update! So sorry we missed the big party! Reese is getting so big, can't believe its been 6 weeks! I'm way excited to come and stay too! Love you guys!
Post a Comment