/* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; text-align: center; color:#ff66b4; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal normal 262% Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ff66b4; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ff66b4; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; color: #66B5FF; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 90% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#243816; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#000000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#000000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#78B749; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#243816; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #243816; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #2a1638; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #243816; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Monday, April 13, 2009

Life is good

Wow what a crazy few weeks it's been! It seems like life is just crazy all the time now- :) We have officially moved Rooks into a toddler bed- which he LOVES by the way. He has done so good with it- he doesn't try and climb out when it's time to go to sleep at all. He loves being able to get out of it and come find me when he does wake up. He just seems so grown up. Things have been going pretty good lately. Chris was sick a few weeks ago and Rooks caught it last week for sure. The week started off with his fever reaching 103.2! He would just cough so bad he would start throwing up- it was terrible. I got so far behind on laundry- because I was washing pukey bedding, clothing, clean up rags, etc. ALL the time. I've never cleaned up so much puke in all my life. Rooks would wake up from his nap and just be covered in his own throw up- I felt SO bad for him! SO glad to be past that part! I took him to the doc on Friday because I suspected he had ear infections- which he does in both ears. On top of all that- he seems to have pulled a muscle or something in his left leg because he has limped around for four days now. It hasn't slowed him down much though- he still gets to where he wants to go. He seems to be doing really good today. I can tell it's still kicking his butt though because he zonked out on the couch around noon- which doesn't happen often enough. :) I have been feeling great- just tired from taking care of my boys for two weeks. Hopefully we are all on the mend and can start getting some much needed things done around here! Conference was amazing to listen to. I can honestly say it was the first time in my life where I listened diligently to ALL of it. Pretty life changing stuff. I've definitely been inspired. I felt the spirit in my home immediately when I turned it on- and it was SO strong. I instantly got tears in my eyes. We are so lucky to have such amazing leaders in our church- I just feel SO blessed to be apart of it all. Easter weekend was a blast! Chris was so good to rest with Rooks while we planned Dani's babyshower in two weeks. It was great to be all together as family- I love them SO much!
This is what Rooks's Easter basket looked like before he dug into it! We got him a bouncy ball, sidewalk chalk, a chocolate rabbit, a little gum laying hen, a plastic tool set, some books, & candy of course!

Rooks playing with Grandpa and his new bat! My parents got him the awesome little farm set in the back too- he loved it!
Dig dig dig!



Rooks loved this little hen that winds up and lays bubble gum eggs.



What more can I say than- the tool set was a hit!
Oh he knows how a hammer works- that's for sure!

35 Weeks Pregnant
I feel like I have grown a ton in the past few weeks. On Saturday I -for sure- over did it. We were on the go go go all day and I went with my sister to register for her babyshower that evening and had six contractions between the jewelry counter and the cereal isle at Wal-Mart. I came home and didn't move the rest of the night. That's fine with me if this little gal wants to come early- just not this early. It was super fun to be with my sis that is pregnant too. I had my whole family up for dinner Saturday night and it was a blast. The whole weekend was way fun and we all got along really well.

Rooks loving his new bed- he climbed right up on it as soon as Chris was done putting it together.



Rooks sleeping in his new bed


4 comments:

Hanberg's said...

Oh, I can't wait to meet, (well see in pictures) your baby girl! Glad your boys are better, now you need to rest!

Wade and Marie said...

Even though we often get to see the cute and funny things Rooks is doing, I still enjoy reading about them too. What a sweet boy he truly is! And this baby is sure to be the same as you guys are such great parents. Life is Good.

Danielle Hacking said...

Cute Nick! Love all the picks, thanks for going with me Saturday, I know it was a lot to do for the day... hope you guys are all having a much better week! Love ya!

Shelby said...

You look soo cute! I can't believe how far along you are. I miss your cute family! Tell your Mom, Dad, and Jackie hellO!