Our pug Chloe had four puppies on Thursday- there was a 14 hour difference between the first born and last! I'm sure she was actually in labor longer than that because she didn't come out of the dog house at all the day before. That's how I knew something was up- she was just not moving too much. The second puppy born didn't make it- Chloe just didn't seem to want to have anything to do with it- poor thing. But the other three are whinin' and crying nonstop and doing great! She had one girl and two boys- Chris named them Yeller- the girl- cause she never shuts up :) and then the boys are Crawl and Sasquatch. They are so sweet- I love them!
From left to right- Yeller-the first born, the little whiny girl, Crawl- the third born, and Sasquatch- the last.







0 comments:
Post a Comment