/* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; text-align: center; color:#ff66b4; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal normal 262% Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ff66b4; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ff66b4; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; color: #66B5FF; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 90% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#243816; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#000000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#000000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#78B749; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#243816; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #243816; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #2a1638; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #243816; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagged by Fives

Tagged by fives
Five things on my to do list:
1. Get Rooks, my hubby, and myself over this miserable flu and back to normal.
2.Take back library books that are more than a month overdue
3. Fix up the back yard a little (okay A LOT)
4. Find our pug a friend (hopefully another pug)
5. Go shopping and find some cute summer clothes- it's getting hot hot hot!
Five snacks I love:
1. Peanut M&M's (I have a major sweet tooth)
2. Licorice (Red vines)
3. Kettle korn pop corn
4. Baby carrots
5. Red apples (sometimes dipped in caramel)
Five things I will never wear again:
1. My favorite black flip flops from Old Navy that our dogs destroyed
2. Glitter eyeshadow (it was a big hit at stake dances)
3. Socks with holes in them- I hate that!
4. My hair cut above my ears
5. My hair in pigtails
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy us and every member of our families their dream home.
2. Buy us and every member of our families their dream car/truck.
3. Donate to charities.
4. Help in third world countries.
5. Travel the world
Five bad habits:
1. Drinking pop
2. I never clean my car out
3. I also leave my makeup on the bathroom counter- along with everything else.
4. Biting my hangnails.
5. Picking mascara off my eyelashes.
Five thing's I do for fun:
1. Talk on the phone(mostly to my older sis who's in China right now!)
2. Hang out with my younger sisters who come to see me the most often
3. Eat amazing food
4. The latest- play on our Wii- even though Chris pretty much kicks my butt on every game.
5. Take Rooks in his walker to the tennis courts and let him run!
Five thing's I like(LOVE) about my husband:
1. He is strong! He can always get the lid off anything in the fridge and cupboards!
2. He is a good father- Rooks just lights up when his daddy finally comes home and picks him up.
3. His prayers and his blessings that he gives- to me, his son, his dad
4. He calms me- I'm a feisty little thing and he usually says or does the right thing so I can finally take a deep breath and laugh about it later.
5. How easy going he is- he can make friends and get along with anyone- his patience is endless.
Five thing's I like to cook:
1. Black bean and corn tacos or enchiladas
2. Tuna Casserole
3. Chicken and rice
4. Spaghetti
5. Pretty much anything that goes in the crock pot-does that count as cooking :)
Five thing's I rely on:
1. My Heavenly Father- he knows me so well- it just blows my mind
2. My family
3. Money
4. Energy
5. A good night's rest
I tag Megan, Dani, Tari, & Carrie

1 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

I didn't know you guys had the flu. I am so sorry! It was fun to read this tag! You said you wanted to get another friend for Jax? What happen to Rocko? Have a fabulous day!