/* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; text-align: center; color:#ff66b4; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal normal 262% Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#ff66b4; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ff66b4; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal normal 78% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; color: #66B5FF; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal normal 90% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#243816; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#000000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#000000; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#78B749; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#243816; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ffffff; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #243816; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #2a1638; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #243816; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Best Mother's Day Ever!

My first Mother's Day was great! All the gifts, cards, flowers- I was just spoiled rotten! My sweet sweet hubby pampered me all day. We went up to my mom's for a big breakfast with my parents and my little sisters. Chris made me amazing blueberry waffles and bacon and eggs. It was so yummy. Then we went to church and both of our lessons turned out so good. My lesson was on preparing to go to the temple- which is exactly where I'm at in my life- so I really felt like the lesson applied to me too. I learned a lot and really enjoyed teaching. After church my family came over to our house where my sweet sweet hubby had made an awesome roast with mashed potatoes and gravy. So GOOD! My family and I were in heaven! We spent the evening watching a movie together and getting ready to go to Salt Lake the next day for my little sister's doctors appointment. All I really wanted for Mother's Day was for my house to be clean (which Chris made sure of) and a nice new picture of us now that we have survived the flu and are all feeling much better. So my sweet little sister Nati met us down at the Vernal Temple and took some cute cute pictures for us. The temple grounds are gorgeous. I loved all the flowers. It was so peaceful down there too. Rooks smiled in almost every picture-it really is quite a miracle to get the three of us looking and smiling all at the same time! I think they turned out great! Thanks Chris for everything you do to make every day feel like Mother's Day! I wouldn't have had it any other way! :)








6 comments:

Danielle Hacking said...

What a cute family you have! Happy Mother's Day! Love you guys! I was so excited that you were able to come out to SLC on Monday! It was great to see you guys!

Tari said...

Oh so cute! I love the pictures I've wanted to get spring time pictures in front of the temple for 10 years now and it still hasn't happened. Glad you had a great mothers day and I'm glad Austin was good for you. I know he likes to talk, kind of like his dad.

Hanberg's said...

Your family pictures turned out so cute! It sounds like you are doing so good, I'm happy for you. And Rooks is getting huge! I can't believe how fast they change.

smilingcarriester said...

So totally cute! :) I wish I had a copy! ;)
Sure love you bunches!
:) Carrie

Valeri Crockett said...

Sounds like you had a Fabulous Mother's Day! Those are such great pictures! I can't wait to see you guy's next month! Take care cutie!

Danielle Hacking said...

Glad Rooks is feeling better, so scary!