Thanks So Much!

Mom- Anyone can look at Rooks pretty much anytime of the week, night or day, and see him covered from head to toe with stuff that you have given us. Everything from -Fun stuff-toys, stuffed animals, a recent favorite the singing caterpillar- to -much needed stuff- baby food, bibs, shoes, socks, pants, tops, pajamas, - AND we even have extra stuff for the future! (A few outfits are still a little big- can't wait for him to grow into them) Thanks for the awesome travel crib too- it will be put to great use, thank you for letting us use the crib for Rooks that I slept in when I was a baby also. It's very sweet. I always worried about all that stuff back when we were first thinking about starting our family- you know me- I'm a worrier :) But I haven't had to worry since then because he has always been well provided for! We know whenever we bring Rooks over he has his own personal hair stylist to pamper him :) People say-Well it's a Grandma's job to spoil their grandchildren- Well you are doing a great job Mom! I just wanted to write and say Thank You So Much for everything you do for Rooks, for us, for our little family. We really do feel like Vernal has been a real fine place to start. We really appreciate all the help you've given us, we are so lucky and so blessed to not only have you in our lives, but to have you close by! Thank You So Much for being so giving and so thoughtful. We Love You!
1 comments:
Thanks for thinking of me, I appreciate it. Also I love to buy for Rooks, he's such a doll. NO worries, we are all blessed. Mom
Post a Comment