So I guess this blog page is going to mostly be pictures of Rooks- he's just so darn cute! This is Rooks helping me out on laundry day! He thought this was great!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
I LOVE THIS KID!
Posted by Nikki, Chris, Rooks, & Reese Wilding at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Oh, I love this guy so much! Cute pics! I can't wait to see you guys Friday! I love ya!
Randy just told me he knew you had a blog months ago, well I found it on my own and I am so glad. It's great to get to see more of your family.
I'm way sad that we haven't made it out to Vernal before we go to Spokane! I miss seeing your guys and just seeing Rooks grow. They change so fast and I wish their was some way to slow them down! Keep posting lots, I love to read them. I just love ya Nikki. I hope you have so much fun this summer and I can't wait to come back and see you in June! Oh my gosh, Rooks will just be so big!
Post a Comment