The kids got free tickets to the circus last Friday so we decided to give it a shot. I know I'm easily entertained- but I really thought they did a good job. We had a great time. I was so glad we went early so Rooks could have a pony ride. He LOVED it!
I only got a picture of an elephant giving a ride- but they had a whole act in the circus that was really cute. They played some twinkle twinkle music really slow and the elephants slowly laid down and went to sleep. When we told Rooks we were going to the circus and that there were going to be elephants- he wanted to wear his elephant hat from Hogel Zoo. He looked so cute. The circus didn't have any cute souvenirs and everything was super expensive. But we were totally entertained the whole time so it was worth it.







1 comments:
I'd say that girl was brave, I'm scared just looking at the pictures, pretty much my worst nightmare ever! Glad you guys had fun, the pics are adorable!
Post a Comment