Reese is five months old! I can't believe it! I've ran into my cousin Wendy yesterday in Wal-Mart and my uncle Kelly today at Wingers- and they both said the same thing!- I can't believe she's five months old already! Man time flies! I feel like we are FINALLY back on track in a lot of ways! It's been a big adjustment for all of us- having two kids. I'm no Superwomen and it really has taken 5 months to catch up on housework and laundry and food storage and everything! Plus I never really got to do the whole- "Spring Cleaning thing" - so I'm now noticing things that really need a good scrub and organizing. Anyway- Reese is doing great! She is a little piece of heaven on earth for us- we love her to death!
This is where Reese spends a lot of her time lately- in the saucer. She loves it!







1 comments:
I love her little piggies! So cute! Give them a hug and a kiss for me! Love you guys!
Post a Comment