April 20th 2009 New words Rooks can say: Grandma, Bubble, Tooth, Sucker, Cracker
Words Rooks can say: Mama, Dada, Grandpa, Banana, Candy
April 15th 2009 We were eating KFC the other night and Chris asked Rooks if he wanted a bite of chicken and Rooks started going- bawk bawk bawk like a chicken.
Rooks will come up to me in the mornings and say-Bubble! because he wants to go take a bubble bath.
I asked Rooks the other day where his toothbrush was and he said toooooooooth!
March 20th 2009 Rooks climbed the entire playground set at the park and went down the slides all by himself for the first time- He is growing up SO fast! I guess that's what kids do!
March 9th 2009 If you ask Rooks to do circles he will instantly start spinning around. Lately he has tried to do everything with his eyes closed including spinning around.
If you ask Rooks to give someone a pat on the back he will go over and pat their back.
If you ask Rooks to come put his arm around your neck- he will- I love this and ask him to do it alot.
Rooks will copycat me blowing the leftover lint off the top of the dryer- it's so cute.
Feb. 26th 2009 I thought of a few more cute things Rooks has been doing lately.
If you ask Rooks to give you noggins he will come over and kind of head butt you, he then gives you knuckes- fist to fist- and high fives. He loves this!
I got our suitcase out this morning to start to get ready to go to the city this weekend and Rooks has been dragging it all over the house for an hour now!
If you ask Rooks to chew chew chew his food- he'll open his mouth while chewing and show you how he IS chewing!
If you ask Rooks to say cheese he just does a way cheesy face- it's so cute- see the post with picture of this for Feb. 26th
Feb. 18th 2009 Since Rooks is taking his sweet time talking- and I can't write about all the funny things he says like his cousin Lincoln- I decided I DO want to keep track of the funny and cute things he just does- So here goes....
Last night Rooks was starving and ran into the kitchen and over to his booster chair, waited for me to lift him up in it and buckle him in, and then he folded his arms to bless the food!
Rooks puts his arms up behind his head and grunts to stretch whenever he sees his daddy doing it.
When Rooks wants to dance or just listen to music for that matter- he goes into his room and points to the CD player on his dresser and starts shaking his bootie so I'll turn some music on. I got this really great kids music CD and he loves it. I think Wheels On the Bus is probably his favorite song right now.
Whenever I hear Chris's jeep pulling into the driveway- I tell Rooks his daddy is home from work and he gets SO excited. He'll run over to the couch and climb up and shove the curtains out of the way and just sqeal until Chris comes in.
Rooks is great to come over to you and give hugs and kisses. He loves to snuggle with pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals. He won't go to sleep unless he is cuddled up with his little lion. If he sees any stuffed animals while we are grocery shopping he'll point to it and then when we give it to him- he'll kiss it- right on the lips too- SO cute!
If you tell Rooks he's done a Good Job doing something- he'll clap his hands.
If you tell Rooks- let's go get ready to ride in the car- he will take off to his room and bring back his shoes and jacket. Lately he has been very particular about what jacket he wears too. He won't wear the gray one- only the blue and green ones. How funny.
If you tell Rooks something is hot- he'll start to blow on it- including Grandma and Grandpa Wilding's stove in their living room.
Rooks loves books and would bring them to you to read to him all day if he had energy to.
If the dogs start barking out back -Rooks will go to the back door and he'll point his finger out and shake it at them- he's totally learned that from me. :)
I put a little stool in our bathroom so Rooks can be up and next to me when I'm getting ready. Everytime he climbs up on it- he instantly wants his toothbrush- he LOVES to brush his teeth. It must feel good on his gums or something- yes he is STILL teething.
Rooks loves ALL of his toys and plays with them everyday. We haven't felt bad yet for anything that we've bought him because we have totally got our money's worth. Rooks has finally started to help me pick things back up after making messes too.
Whenever Rooks gets ouchies he will come and show them to me several times a day and wants me to "kiss it better"
Rooks thinks anything and everything that is naughty is funny. Hitting, kicking, biting, pinching, pulling hair,- you name it.Needless to say- we have started timeout with him. We feel like it's going pretty good.
My parents bought Rooks his own little broom and mop set and whenever I sweep and mop the kitchen- Rooks is right there beside me going at it as well. He's also fascinated with vacuums.
3 comments:
So cute! I have played this over and over, how fun! Can't wait to see you guys!
So glad you got him walking on video! What a cutie. We love his little laugh too. Can't believe how fast he is going already.
Loved the new pictures and video of hom walking. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment