We had a party for Rooks in Bear Lake while my family was all together for the 4th of July. I think he was a little overwhelmed and tired from being at the lake all day and being around so many new people. It was fun to see him take a big bite of the cupcakes we made.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Happy Birthday Rooks! The party looked like a lot of fun with the birthday hats and all! I bet bear lake was fabulous. Take care and we will see you sooner than later:)
Yay for Rooks! He is getting so big! We had so much fun with you guys up at Bear Lake! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
That is soo soo Cute i love the pic of him when we were singing to him haha! he looks terrified
He is so dang cute, I just can't get over it! It looks like you all had a fun trip. I miss your fam so much!
Nik, Loved the pics of rooks B-day party. So cute ! Love Mom
Post a Comment