Easter at Grandma's- Rooks got SO much stuff for Easter. A few outfits, a travel crib, a bunny, a caterpillar that plays music, a bucket and shovel, and LOTS of EGGS!
Rooks had such a blast swinging at the park for the first time! He just kept giggling- it was great!

Rooks just played on the blanket in his cute hat, every now and then he would get a handful of grass and try to scoop it in his mouth - yuck!







5 comments:
What a little cutie, he looks really handsome in yellow! I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter day! Love ya guys!
I love going to the park! Bring on the warm weather! We are hoping to come to Vernal before we leave for Spokane. Rooks already looks so much bigger since I was there. I finally put up a blog, yeah! Cute Easter pictures. (I can't believe all of his hair!) Can't wait to see ya!
Rooks looks so cute in his little Easter outfit. I bought one for our baby, but the stinker still isn't here to enjoy it! I can already tell he is taking after his dad's stubbornness :) Glad you guys had a nice holiday!
I love the video of him crawling!
Cute pics and cute blog! Your pictures of Maui made me very nostalgic. We went and took Carson when he was about 10 months old. He was really good in his stroller too like your little boy, oh how I miss Hawaii... :) Hopefully we will see you guys sometime!
Post a Comment