Chris and I have been together since our first school dance, homecoming, back in 2001.We were high school sweethearts and within months of my graduation I decided to move to Salt Lake to go to college.A very short while after I moved, Chris moved out there so we could be together.We went on to date for another year and FINALLY got married in August of 2004.We lived in Salt Lake for another year following our wedding and then moved back to Vernal the summer of 2005.Chris got a job at C&H Distributing and has been there ever since.I bounced around between a few jobs until we had our first baby, Rooks,in the summer of 2007. I'm home with our baby everyday and wouldn't have it any other way.I miss the city and think about living there again often, but Chris really likes it here so that's all I need to know. He works for a really great company and with really great people. We bought our second home in October of '07 and we are still settling in.Our ward is great, and everyone sure is friendly in our neighborhood. We are working towards staying active in the church, fixing up our house little by little, and enjoying family and friends close by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment